Monday, March 12, 2007

Where are you not?

Again, I pose this question, the difference being that now you have a pretty easy way of responding. After the gallery configuration of this project was de-installed last Fall I found I didn't have much to blog about, and I had always envisioned this website and blog to continue in some way, hopefully in a slightly more interactive way. After figuring out PHP and form to email stuff for another project, I thought, hey, why don't I do the same for wherewearenot.org? Unfortunately, the website is hosted on a different server than my other project, one which, apparently, won't allow image attachments to be sent with the other information requested on the form. I plan to consolidate my efforts somewhat this summer. In the meantime, however, you can submit a text response to the question: "Where are you not?" Maybe there's a place you're far from that you miss, or a location that you've always wanted to travel to and have imagined in some way, or family that you're displaced from, for one reason or another...essentially place/location that holds some meaning for you, whatever the reason, interpreted pretty broadly. And if you have images, feel free to email them to me separately; just be sure to reference your form contribution in some way. Updates will be posted to this blog.

No comments: